Quickbooks Payroll Error 30159
Quickbooks Payroll Error Message 30159
Intuit Payroll Error 30159 during editing, change, upgrade or check payroll subscription from the Account Maintenance page Error 30159 implies there was an error while validating user payroll subscription. The reason EIN or payroll service key not matched with Intuit company data base. The user has to dial QuickBooks Payroll Support Number to validate company EIN & service key manual for this. More detail dial toll free number.
QuickBooks payroll error generally occurs when you try to make the alteration in the subscription of your Payroll with the help of account maintenance page, the installation of the software is incomplete or there is improper configuration of the registry files.
You can determine this error if your system starts to crash all the active program frequently, your system runs slow and the peripheral devices also not responsive.
Causes of Quickbooks payroll error 30159
- Improper installation of QuickBooks software.
- Corrupt windows system file due to presence of virus.
- Damaged registry files.
- Installation of other program mistakenly deleted the QuickBooks-related files.
- QuickBooks version not up to date
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 30159
Solution 1: Manual Update
- First of all open your system and log in as an admin.
- Then select the Accessories from the All programs menu.
- Next select the System Restore option from the System Tools group.
- After that you need to select the Go to new window option and select the Restore my computer to an earlier time option.
- Further click on the yes option in the confirmation window.
- One you have followed these steps restarts your system.
Solution 2: Using the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 repair tool
- Now download the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 repair tool from the official website.
- Next click on the Scan button.
- Once the scan gets completed and some errors are displayed then click on the fix error message button.
- After that reboot your system.
- Note: The QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 repair tool is used to scan, repair and restore the windows operating system registry structure.
Solution 3: Run the Disk Cleanup
- Firstly click on the start button and write “command” in the search box.
- Then press the ctrl+shift key together and press the enter key.
- Once you do this a permission dialog box will appear with a yes and no button..
- Next click on the Yes button.
- After that a command prompt will appear enter “cleanmgr” command and press the enter key.
- The disk cleanup box will appear and there will be certain checkboxes in it.
- Now select the categories of checkboxes and click on the OK button.
Technical Support 30159 Error Troubleshooting
If the error still persists and these steps are not helping you, then you can contact our ForoeBooks team by dialling QuickBooks Contact Support Number They will guide you and provide the step by step solution to your queries. Our ForoeBooks help team is at your service round the clock. Call on . To connect with us, Chat Support .