QuickBooks Has Stopped Working
Why My QuickBooks Suddenly Stopped
QuickBooks is one of the most useful accounting software which handles everything from creating the payrolls to generating the invoice and everything in between. It is utilized by millions of users across the globe due to its feasible accounting and finance operations. Being utilised on such a massive level, it is obvious that the software will face some issues while running. At times it happens that QuickBooks stops working completely. No matter what you try, it won’t start. ForoeBooks QuickBooks help is going to guide you about how to resolve this error.For help dial toll free number
QuickBooks has Stopped Working Error
When you try to open QuickBooks, you get an error saying ‘QuickBooks has stopped working’ or ‘QuickBooks is not responding’. This happens due to several reasons, any of these could be the reason behind QuickBooks malfunctioning:
- You have a very long company name
- Your hard drive has been damaged or corrupted
- Some of the important company files are damaged
- Your system is running low on resources
- Installation couldn’t complete due to some issue
- Some other program is conflicting with QuickBooks
Also in multi-user mode of Enterprise Solutions a single user facing issue call QuickBooks Enterprise Support number just dialling toll free
Resolving /Fixing QuickBooks not responding error:
It is a common issue most of us face at times. Follow the given solutions to resolve this issue permanently on your Windows OS:
First Method: Restarting QuickBooks on your Windows 7:
- Close all the applications and shut down your computer.
- Now press the start button and then type QuickBooks in the search bar and hit enter.
- Hold the Ctrl button on your keyboard and double-click on
- See if the problem has been resolved now.
Second Method: You will need to rename or delete the QBWUSER.INI file. Please remember that this action will erase all the data stored on the list of previously opened company files.
- To open the Computer window on your computer system, you need to press Windows + E keys at the same moment.
- Go to the Organize tab on the left panel of the window and opt for Folder and Search
- Opt for View
- Next, you will find Advanced Settings, double-click on it and select Hidden Files and Folders, now from here select Show Hidden Files and Folders and finally press
- In this step, you need to go to My Computer and open C drive. In C Drive go to Documents and Settings. Here you will find your username, double-click on it and go to Local Settings.
- Go to Application Data, double-click on Intuit folder and find QuickBooks folder there.
- Here, right-click on a file named ini and select Delete/Rename. (This file is generated automatically by QuickBooks)
- Now close the whole program and try to restart your QuickBooks.
Proadvisor Support for QB Pro, Premier , Enterprise Not Respond Problem
These simple solutions should resolve the error and your QuickBooks will start working again. In case you find it hard to go through all these steps, or you need further assistance with any other QuickBooks related product, our ForoeBooks help-team suggests you talk to the professionals by contacting our QuickBooks Technical Support Team.
You can get in touch with us at the toll-free helpline .