QuickBooks® 2015 Support
Technical Support QuickBooks® 2015 Edition
How and where I can get Support for my QuickBooks 2015 edition, because support stopped by Intuit officially. A number of users worried about that. So what’s the scenario in such case when a number of users already have lots of data with their QuickBooks 2015 Desktop Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Payroll edition. Well, officially Intuit had stopped Support for 2015 QuickBooks, but ForoeBooks Intuit Certified Proadvisor will help to fix all issues.
QuickBooks® 2015 Installation , Update & Upgrade Support
ForoeBooks will help to resolve any technical issue & errors user face while Installing QuickBooks 2015 edition, If they have a CD or link to download 2015 edition and they want to Install again. ForoeBooks experts will quickly resolve all Installation error like 3371,1935, 1603, 1608 , 1712, 1904,1402, 1317 ,1911,1318, not enough memory or any kind of issue comes during Installing QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Enterpise, Pro, Premier, POS or Payroll edition . Know more connect QuickBooks Technical Support Number now by dialling toll free
Also no need to worry about QB 2015 Update , ForoeBooks experts will help to install update and resolve error comes during Update . Our experts quickly fix QuickBooks 2015 update Error codes 12007 ,15215,6123 ,12002,12029, 15270 ,404 or any kind on Unknown QuickBooks issues .
If you want to upgrade old QuickBooks 2015 to Latest QuickBooks 2018 edition than ForoeBooks experts will help to complete data conversion & migration .
Transfer QuickBooks® 2015 To New PC or Laptop
If you want to migrate Old QuickBooks 2015 desktop edition to new PC , Laptop or location even from desktop to server location or cloud ForoeBooks will guide & help you complete migration & data transfer
QuickBooks® Desktop 2015 Service Discontinuation
Your all time desired software QuickBooks has some important news for its customers. Intuit has recently announced the QuickBooks Desktop 2015 service discontinuation. All the support for the Desktop version 2015 will be stopped 31 May, 2018 onward.
QuickBooks has the latest version which is QuickBooks Desktop 2018 ongoing in the market. It is important to upgrade the software once a new version is released. Previously Inuit used to focus on either features or specifications of the software. However, in the 2018 version they have stayed focused on both the aspects and have come up with an advanced technology to make the business more productive and organized. Therefore, it is now important to upgrade the system software.
What Should Do IF Intuit Discontinued 2015 Support
Intuit has always been discontinuing the software versions which are 3 years prior to the current version. Once the 2019 version will be released, the 2016 version will also be discontinued one year further.
All the support and services for the 2015 QuickBooks Desktop will be discontinued and after this there would not be any support services for this version. Hence you will have to update and upgrade the software. Following are certain more products and services for which the support will be discontinued:
Services Discontinued for QuickBooks® Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Mac version 2015
- The 2015 QuickBooks Desktop version will not calculate the taxes in payroll correctly nor will they provide with the updated forms or send the payroll data.
- There will no longer be workers comp payments which would be processed through QuickBooks 2018
- View my check would be disabled
- QuickBooks Merchant will not proceed with the credit card services
- There would be no more automated credit card billings
- You will not be able to download the credit card terminals
- Accountants Copy File Transfer service will be discontinued
- Multicurrency exchange rates would be disabled
- You would not be able to pay bills through the software
- There would be no online backup in the system
- Online banking would be totally shut down. No transactions would happen whether it is inbound or outbound.
Services which are fully supported
- QuickBooks desktop Pro and Premier versions 2016 onward are fully supported by Intuit
- QuickBooks Enterprise versions 2016 onward are fully supported by Intuit
- QuickBooks Mac 2016 will be supported
- QuickBooks Desktop Account 2016 onward
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 2018
Get Help for Old QuickBooks® 2015 Pro,Premier,Enterprise,Payroll
The above data would give you all the information regarding the QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Service Discontinuation. In case you have any concerns regarding the above information or you want support for QuickBooks Desktop 2015 you can contact QuickBooks customer support team and get assistance from the experts of QuickBooks. They would provide you with all the support before and after 31 May, 2018. These domain specialists are available 24/7 to assist you with the best in class software .